Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shayane and Josh

It's funny how people come back into your life. Shayane was in my YW class when I lived in Avon. I remember her as a 14 year old little girl and now look at her. Absolutely georgous! I am so happy she and Josh found each other. They just go together. We lucked out and didn't get snowed on today. I love how these turned out and I had a great time getting to know a little more about Shayane and Josh. I think he is her Knight in Shining Armor. I am so happy for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. CELESTE!! I leave and seriously expected everyone to stay the same age. Of course I LOVE seeing these pictures. You did an awesome job! Tell her to send an announcement my way. All of our babies are growning up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I need these on my blog ASAP! Send them over to me full size! LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! You have such an awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a CUTE couple and the pictures are outstanding!

    Celeste I have a couple of questions for you, I was wondering if you could email me?...
    bassettm05@tctwest.net

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the first one and then my other fav is the one of them in the door with the sun shining on them a little. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a pro already! I love them. It looks like so much fun. I always wanted to do pictures, but never did! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete