Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rocco Anthony Rael

Becky will be so happy I finally got these done for her. It is so sad that Family gets put on the end of the list. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Becky has 3 girls and now a Beautiful Baby Boy. When she told me what they were thinking of naming him I was a little nervous, but after seeing and holding him, the name fits him perfectly. Congratulations Becky and Greg. You made a Beautiful Baby Boy. Welcome Rocco. Love and miss you all.

Slide Show

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't He Beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. We love you and thank you so much for doing such a great job on his pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Celeste! Love the second one! What a beautiful baby Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different textures!!! Too cute! Looks like he was the prefect model, he posed very well. LOL Great job Rocco, and Celeste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't going to share this but since it is about the third time I have viewed these I thought I should. Thank you,thank you again Celeste for the pictures. I watch the slide show and maybe my hormones are still all crazy but with the song you picked and the adorable pictures it makes me get all choked up. Not knowing if he's are last or not what great memories of having him as a baby. Love you! and Thanks Kellee for helping Celeste with this awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like them so much and I took great thought on the song just for you. Thanks for sharing your feelings.

    ReplyDelete