Monday, July 20, 2009

The Atwood Family

We have two sets of Atwoods in our neighborhood. This is the Lance and Deon Atwood family. I was able to do their son Tanner's senior pictures and their family pictures all in one session. What a good looking bunch of boys they had. It takes a strong woman to live in a house full of this! They were great to work with and I finally got some laughs out of them at the end. Thanks for being such a great family and letting me take your pictures.

Slide Show

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Celeste Russell its a great talent,
    Its a beautiful photos...
    ___________________
    Vince
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures. I love guys they are so simple to work with! How's life?

    ReplyDelete