Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 Friends = FUN

This was so much fun! My niece and her friends wanted to do a photo - shoot so we headed out and had the best time! They were so easy to take pictures of. All I had to do was say "change" and they just worked the poses like pros!!!! What a fun memory to have with your friends. Thanks girls - YOU ROCK!

This first picture is my lovely assistant. Isn't she cute:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What cute girls! Looks like tons of fun. Your the best aunt ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot fun! Great pictures of some cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lucky neice!!! So so cute Celeste :) I miss you btw!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are more than adorable. I love the idea of the group shot, and you seem to handle and manage it well. Such cute images!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!! HOW IS SHE THAT OLD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Those pics turned out SO cute. Those are memories they will always have. How awesome is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Celeste! how do I order some of these pictures from you? Whats the cost of different sizes?
    Thanks!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete