Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cailee

Wow! Can you say PERFECT! (body, skin, clothes, hair....) Cailee is so beautiful I loved how these turned out. She came with so many ideas and I think we hit it right on. Cailee came all the way from Burlington Wyoming because she wanted something fresh and exciting. I had a hard time picking ones to go on the blog because I liked so many of them. It really helps to have a flawless model. I had fun Cailee! Hope you got warmed up!! Here are a few of my favorites!

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You did a really good job Lessy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste, these are so awesome! You really have a talent for this. Thanks for letting us invade for a few days. We had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so SHUT UP! I have so much to say about this shoot. First of all lets start with #1, #2, and #5. So my favorites! #1, amazing eyes, and perfect exposure. #2, great color, I need to find your location on that one. #5, what were you standing on? Great posing, angle, and perception! LOVE IT! Call me, and I will sing more praises to you! Oh ya, and your subject, how cute is she!

    ReplyDelete