Thursday, January 29, 2009

Candy Girls!!

I am sure you all have heard me talk about the Montana Wedding that we did at the beginning of the month. Well, here are some fun candids we took of ourselves after the wedding. This was the most amazing candy store EVER!!! We each filled up a bag and I got the most DIVINE carmel and chocolate covered pretzel. I gave Megan ONE bite because I felt bad that I was eating such a wonderful thing in front of a pregnant girly! LOL!! Kellee used the excuse she was "sick", but I know why she didn't share after I took my first bite!!

Stay tuned for more Montana Candids!! We had such a Blast!!

Megan - Yes, she IS pregnant - I know, I hardly can tell either!
Photobucket

What is funnier? My face or the guy behind me trying to be funny??
Photobucket

And Yes - Kellee always has the perfect pose and smile. She must do this for a living:)
Photobucket

Check out Kellee's blog for more Montana pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Now that you are better at blogging than me I need some help!
    You look like you had a blast, I have only been to Red Lodge once and it was dark. I want Greg to take me there for our anniversary, it's only been almost nine years since he's taken me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!! I love the guy in the background in your pic! Our boots rock! You are totally right - little Megan does not look preggie at at! Thanks for posting these, I need to post them on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE Celeste!!! I do love the guys pose behind you. lol

    ReplyDelete