Monday, February 23, 2009

VEGAS!

Are you so excited to see some pictures from VEGAS!!! We had such a great time. WOW so much information in this little brain of mine. I learned and saw and experienced more than I ever thought possible in such a short amount of time. These pictures were taken at the Red Rocks in Las Vegas. One of my NEW Photographer friends - Ryan Christenson of Innovative Photography -set up this event. Such a beautiful place and such AMAZING models. Thanks for deciding to go and taking me Kellee! What an experience.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great job Celeste. It's so great you get such wonderful opportunities and are able to take advantage of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey celeste, I was just going to check with you... mk changed all of their pressed powder to a mineral powder. is that going to be okay? you can just email me and let me know craigliss@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun in Vegas! I want you to take my kids pictures like Jenna's, soon. Call me when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celeste, I had no idea that you were such an amazing photographer! I found your blogs when I was just browsing through some friends blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so good..I have to say I want a better camera..but I do okay with what I got and we are poor :-( Good job, they look great!

    ReplyDelete