Thursday, February 5, 2009

VEGAS!!

This has to be - by far- my most favorite shoot ever!! A few months back we went to Vegas to the sign graveyard and took Terra's Bridals. We had such a great time and I learned so much working with Kellee and her sister Shellee. Terra was so spunky and sassy and willing to do whatever to make this different than anything she had seen. Terra was our Montana Bride so keep checking back for wedding pictures. We get to go back to Vegas the middle of the month for a convention and I am so excited!! Kellee says it will be LIFE CHANGING!! We all need that right!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they FABULOUS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulouso as Hailey and Alyssa would put it. They look great! You are getting good sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are by far my favorite bridal pics I have ever seen! I love the signs!

    ReplyDelete