Sunday, June 14, 2009

Can I Get A Re-Do???

This is the Danielson Family. They were so kind to be my very first subjects without the supervision of my great teacher and mentor - Kellee Smith with Moments by Kellee Photography. Well - I was able to get a RE-DO! Yes I was by myself again (they are so trusting). So here is a look at one of the first photos.

I had the hardest time getting Barbara to look at the camera. I thought it would be the kids, but I was wrong. HEE, HEE, HEE.
Photobucket

RE-DO
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looking at the pictures of your kids again I can't believe how much Rylee looks like G-ma Wolf!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste Russell its a great talent,
    Those are good collection...
    ___________________
    Vince
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete