Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Little Munchkins

Why is it always so much harder to take pictures of your own family than of other people. Is it because they don't listen to you?? YES. Is it because I am not as funny to my own children?? Kody would say" Not Funny Mom". Well, I guess I will have to try again, but for now this is what I got.

TY - 7 in August
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rylee turned 4 in April
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kody turned 2 June 1 - He did not have a good time getting his picture taken!!
Photobucket

It Got a little better - but not much. Good thing he is so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And This is one we got with all of us for Dad. Better Luck Next Time!!!
Photobucket

I Love My Kids!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute kids! We miss them and the girls are wanting to live closer to you guys, if only. Love you guys and give the kids big hugs and kisses for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. I get very cranky when I try and take my kids pictures. Will you come and do it for me?? :) They still turned out great, and I love the family above and that field, I need to find one of those. Your kids are adorable, just like their parents!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste Russell its a great talent,
    Those are good collection...
    ___________________
    Vince
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete