Sunday, August 23, 2009

Guess Who?????

YES - The Danielson Family - Such great sports!
Barbara wanted a picture in their Barley Field before they cut it. Right as the sun was setting we snapped a few shots and I love how they turned out. I had a little "friend" running by my feet the whole time, but I kept cool because the kids were already nervous of snakes being out there. I think my "friend was just a mouse. (i hope:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. CELESTE!!!! These really turned out so good! I absolutely love them!!! You are amazing ~Oh...this is lori.. i don't know why I am on mels account lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! Celeste you are so good! Way to go!! Ok when can I schedule you for my family. I'm serious. Maybe with some fall colors and all. Those Danielson's look fabulous in ever photo shoot of them. I especially love the pic of Christian and Jenna with the yellow flowers. Way to catch perfect moments!! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste--WOW! Some of these expressions that you capture make me laugh so hard! Thank you for your patience with our little family! Looks like we have our two years storage of photos now! Maybe I should start on the food part! Thank you for your fun personality that makes this photo shoot process actually fun! Thank you...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and with the golden field. Gorgeous lighting. Thanks for your comment too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete