Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Schiess Family

This is my "Sista from anotha Mista" Heidi - and her Family. Her youngest - Boston - Did not want her picture taken. No amount of bribing worked. All she wanted to do was show me how pretty her unders were. I have to admit they were pretty cute. Maybe next year Heidi! I think they turned out great anyway! Hope you like them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I guess this is what she thinks of getting her picture taken!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi---don't you just LOVE these? My problem is deciding which one for the 'big' one! How fun these are, Celeste! They are seriously all beautiful! I bet you all had a fun time....panties and all! Good job! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the last picture. What a crack up!!! No but seriously they turned out so great Celeste. Heidi your family is so photogenic. Love the hair too! Hot mama!! It was great to see you and your kids today. Next time will have to make it a weekend or at least a nights stay! :)

    ReplyDelete