Monday, December 7, 2009

About 5 Years Ago.........

We had our last family picture. It was before my youngest brother went on his mission. I was pregnant with Rylee; Stephanie, Shane or Richard were not married. Since then wow has our family grown . Now everyone is married, we have 9 more grandchildren and one on the way...that we know of right now...hopefully more soon! I love my family and am so thankful for every one of them. We were all able to be together this year for Thanksgiving with the exception of our sweet nephew Kyler who spent Thanksgiving with his mom this year. Maybe I will try to see how I can photoshop him in there somewhere. Anyway this is our big beautiful family (if I do say so myself)! Pretty good for as many people that were supposed to be looking at one little camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: