Friday, December 18, 2009

Kellee's new Studio

If you don't know - Kellee has opened a studio space in her home. I was one of the lucky ones to be able to get pictures before Christmas!! The perks of being an employee of MBK! I had such a fun time looking through these pictures! I giggled and laughed out loud at some of the expressions she captured! So FUN! Thank you so much Kellee for taking time to take pictures of my kids. I love them so much! You're the Best!

Some of my Favorites
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they so fun

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! Kody with his shirt off...crack me up! You have the most beautiful children ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties!! I just love all of the shots.....especially the one with Rylee and Ty kissing Kody. You have become such an awesome photographer. I wish my kids would be so cooperative when I try to take their pictures.

    Hugs,
    Amy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck girl, these pics are so cute!!! They are great capturing the moments!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Celeste you are the best. I had so much fun doing these pics for you. I can't wait to post them on my own site after Christmas. No too hard shooting such beautiful children. Let's not wait too long to do it again. Like you said, it is a purk of being part of the MBK Team. Unlimited sessions when and where ever you want! Have a Merry Christmas and we will see you next week!

    Kell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! So what Magazine are they going to be in??? LOL They are such models, I LOVE the one of Ty jumping up. Your kids are so stinking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete