Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love to see the Temple

The whole time I was taking these pictures the song "I love to see the Temple" kept popping in my head. I am so excited for Shannon and Wade and their family. This past year has had many challenges and turning points for them. Thank you so much for asking me to take these pictures for you to remember this beautiful day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let Shannon and Wade know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I had goose bumps looking at these pictures! They are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful couple of days for us all...and a very beautiful family...I love you all more than words can say. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so dang cute!! And I do love the one of you holding hands, walking up the hill!! It was a BEAUTIFUL day!! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!! And thanks again for cutting Hunter's hair!! Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Shannon....these are priceless! Don't you think the hardest part is deciding your favorites? I love the one where you are hand in hand going up the hill with you and Wade looking at each other. Then again....I love them all! Congratulations! You'll cherish these photos and this day forever! Barbara

    ReplyDelete