Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kurtis and Holly

While I was In Wyoming the first part of October over UEA I was able to take some pictures of my cousins Kurtis - who is graduating this year - and Holly. I had so much fun. I would tell Kurtis to stand a certain way and he would turn it on for the camera. Smile, serious, look away, laugh....I love his serious face. I asked him what he was going to be when he grew up and he told me he would seriously consider becoming a model. I think he liked getting his picture taken. Thanks you two for letting me take your pictures. I had such a fun time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which one of these is your favorite - serious our smile??
Photobucket
I like smile on this one!!

Serious or smile????
Photobucket
I like serious on this one!!

Photobucket
we finally got him to agree to get a picture with Holly

Photobucket
Isn't she cute - I love her outfit - very fun!

Photobucket

Let them know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I think the one of Kurtis in blue smiling is better, and in the barn serious. What fun senior pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love em Celeste! You are doing a great job! Keep it up. I enjoy checking out your work! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Celeste. Beautiful quality and color! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete