Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Summers Family

What a fun little family! I was so excited when April called and asked me to take their family pictures. Such a beautiful time of year! I love the fall colors and the changing season. I just hope it doesn't snow before I get a few more family pictures taken!
You've got some handsome boys you two! Thanks for letting me catch their fun personalities! Click on the Slide Show to see more!

Slide Show

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Fall!
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. April and Thayne----How beautiful these are! I cannot believe that your little boys are already this big (even though they're still little!). All of these are so amazing. Good job, Celeste. You just keep getting better and better....and you were great in the beginning. Thanks for posting these....LOOOOVE these colors their wearing with the beautiful fall colors.....way to go everyone! Barbara

    ReplyDelete